Summary: The objective of this competition is to select a specialized enterprise that is able to develop innovative, contemporary, and creative ideas, and to carry out the required services for the establishment of the development plan of the old HANGLAS site.
1) About the Competition
– This competition is a publicly open international competition for domestic and international specialists.
– All submissions must be received as digital files.
2) Participation and Eligibility
– Participation only for professional domestic and international architects, experts, or enterprises (corporations) in urban design or landscaping. Regarding participation as a team; the maximum number of members is 5 (including entrants listed as an enterprise).
– To stimulate the nurturing, and development, of unique ideas, the joint participation of Korean and foreign companies is highly recommended.
– With joint participation as a team, one representative must be appointed, and this representative must take responsibility to submit the team’s entry, to receive and submit any related documents, and to acquire or abandon the rights of the team.
– Once registered the representative cannot be changed, but changes in the joint participants (other than the representative) are possible until entry submission.
– Participation as an individual, team, or enterprise as an expert is possible, but after winning, it is requisite to perform joint supply and demand with a Korean specialized company (corporation). In this case, the principal-agent of the service contract shall be the Korean specialized company (corporation). (Finalization of the contract must be completed within 15 days from the winner’s announcement.)
– Duplicate participation of a group or individual is not allowed in this competition, and the participation of organizers or members of the competition operation committee is prohibited.
For more details, please download the document bellow: