Introduction: This open call, organized by South Korea’s Jeollanam-do, is searching for ideas to envision the Jeonnam Provincial People’s Square, which will become a landmark and everyday space for residents. They are looking for various and creative space composition plans (drafts) and utilization ideas to create the Jeonnam Provincial People’s Square.
A landmark to share with the daily life of residents!
Looking for various and creative space composition plans (drafts) and utilization ideas for the Jeonnam Citizen’s Square]
* Competition Period
Participation Application : 2022. Feb. 7th(Mon) ~ Mar. 7th.(Mon) until 17:00
1) Inquiry Reception : 2022. Feb. 28th(Mon) ~ Mar. 7th(Mon) until 17:00
2) Reply to Inquiry : 2022. Mar. 11th(Fri)
3) On-site Briefing : Replaced with 360°VR content
4) Entry Submission : 2022. Mar. 17th(Thur) ~ Mar. 24th(Thur) until 17:00
5) Main Assessment : 2022. Mar. 28th(Mon)
6) Result Announcement : 2022. Apr. 5th(Tue)
All majors and experts in domestic and foreign related fields(architecture, urban, landscaping, etc.) may participate.
* Site Location
1, Oryong-gil, Samhyang-eup, Muan-gun, Jeollanam-do, Republic of Korea
* Official Website and Inquiry
Official Website : http://www.jnidea.kr
Operation Headquarter : +82(0)70-4168-8395
– Please refer to the official website for details.
* Materials to be Submitted
Drawing Panel : A1 (1 copy)
Design Description : A4 (within 6pg)
1st Place Winner (1 entry) : Award and 40,000,000 KRW
2nd Place Winner (1 entry) : Award and 15,000,000 KRW
3rd Plance Winner (2 entry) : Award and 10,000,000 KRW
Honorable Mentions (within 15 entries) : Awards
– Winners may be eligible for nomination invitation during the second stage of the international design competition.
Kindly ask for your interest and participation in the Open Design Competition for the Jeonnam Citizen’s Square.